Sudo apt-get that course beginner-advance
Regular priceRs. 2,700.00
In this course you will learn:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Build your hacking environment!
- Linux Terminal and CLI
- What is Tor? How can you use it to protect your anonymity online?
- ProxyChains for using proxy servers, hiding your ip, and obtaining access.
- What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and how you can stay anonymous with VPN?
- What is a macchanger? How can you use it to change your mac address?
- Footprinting with Nmap and external resources.
- Attacking wireless networks. Overview of the tools.
- Breaking WPA/WPA2 encryption. WiFi hacking and WiFi hacker training.
- Signal jamming and denial of service.
- SSL strips.
- and much more…
15 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV