Security Researcher APPLY NOW
It is hackening ! Do you have what it takes to be a HACKSTAR ROCKSTAR? Are you the SOMEBODY who can literally rock anything?!
We are looking for a Hackstar Security Researcher on a freelance basis that will be part of this exciting development and will be working with a strong technical team of security experts.
- Perform research on web vulnerabilities and be able to design, implement, and maintain new and existing security modules mainly with Golang programming language.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability.
- Write functional design documents to describe security modules features and capabilities.
- Develop signature detection in proprietary description language.
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences.
- Knowledge of network protocols, network technologies and Linux systems administration.
- Penetration testing web application and packet capture analysis experience using tools including Burp, Nessus or Metasploit.
- Knowledge of microservice software architecture is preferred by not required.
- Experience working with container infrastructure with Docker and serverless container environments (OpenFaaS) is preferred by not required.
- Ability and experience of working in a highly fast-paced environment and pressure.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, innovative, hands-on and a good team player.
- Strong will to learn new things and passion to explore new ideas.